after travel information
Hello all! I am now finished with the BLS (Basic Leadership School) and we graduated from the Mt of Olives on September 20. It was an amazing time to explore around Jerusalem and other parts of Israel and actually see some of the sites that are so prominent in the Bible. Below is a picture of the team that I travelled through China, India, Oman, UAE, Yemen and Israel with:
I am not travelling through Jordan and visiting some of my old stomping grounds when I was here last time with the snowboarding school. It is pretty crazy, I was wandering through the downtown shopping area and I saw a shopkeeper that I visited a couple of times. I walked up to him and before I could even introduce myself, he had remembered my name. Wow! I am here for another 5 days and then I travel to Switzerland to visit my old school leaders Reto and Judy and their little baby Nicholas. They are starting up a base there and I have a chance to stop in and say hello. Then to Flims, Switzerland to visit some SFC friends and then to Redding, California. Many many of my friends are going to the school of supernatural ministry there and I also hope to get prayed for healing for my diabetes. I fully believe it can happen as God regularly heals people through the ministry that is going on there. Please pray for me in this. I know that God is good no matter what happens. I am really hoping for a deliverance from this disease that I have had for the last 23 years.
That's pretty much my schedule for the next month. I will be arriving home in Calgary on Oct 24 (just in time for my sister having her first baby!) I am going to be Uncle Jesse just like in the TV show, and I am going to be just as cool as him as well! :) Please pray for a safe and healthy delivery.
Thanks so much for your prayers and support, as I have said before they really help me. It is so much easier to be away from home and loved ones when I know that I have so much love and support back at home. I have been so blessed by God answering many of your prayers, the journey has been so much easier than my own effort or abilities could have made it. I was reminded in a dream last night that I couldn't have done this without the prayer support of you all. Thanks again!
Many blessings until me meet again (hopefully very soon after I get back for many of you)
Jesse

1 Comments:
Jesse! like the suit (very cool!)
Buddy, when you come back to Canada, you'll have to come visit Kamloops, so we can rip up the Sunpeaks hills ;)
Stay safe!
Peace,
DT
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home